At Pulliam Restoration, we have an obsession with delivering value to our customers. We never do a job halfway out of convenience or make decisions that benefit us but are not in the best interests of our client. The client ALWAYS comes first.
This is an industry that deals primarily with insurance claims. It is very common to find “skirting” of the rules and even outright fraud. We are committed to doing the moral, ethical thing no matter what.
Here’s what we commit to our clients:
- We will always do what is morally and ethically correct.
- The Golden Rule is our guide – we treat others as they want to be treated, including customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- We do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Our business practices will be transparent.
- We see our responsibility to our client as being a guide through the claims process. We are experts on insurance claims, and we know what is allowable and what will be covered. You faithfully pay your insurance premiums every month, and you deserve to receive every ounce of benefit your policy provides if you suffer a loss. We help you make sure that you receive the full benefit you deserve, but we never do anything that would “cheat the system”.